Tuesday, November 30, 2010

And so it begins...

Welcome, dear friends, to my culinary home away from home on the interweb. Here, you will find my newest obsessions of the week ( or day) in the gastric universe. I will be taking you on a delicious journey through my foodtastic adventures (or misadventures as the case may be) as i create original delicacies, recreate others masterpieces, and review establishments around my new home in the Pacific Northwest, and anywhere else i decide i need to go. Why the title? Well, its quite simple really. Im a Louisiana born Cajun foodie who now makes his home in Boise Idaho. Idaho has a horrible stereotype of being potatoes and nothing more. No media outlets care to mention that MOST of Idaho, is uninhabited forest and desert and that said natural habitat affords us a plethora of fresh game, fish, fruits, veggies and many other "native Idaho" treats. I plan to use this blog as a way to extinguish some of these misconceptions. The world needs to know that Idaho is more than just spuds and white supremacist. We got allot to offer! stay tuned...

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment